Our vision as educators and health professionals is to provide vital information to individuals, families and communities about holistic health as it relates to your endocannabinoid system. For more information on the endocannabinoid system click here.
Our Core Values
- 1. We provide the public with an understanding of the scientific evidence that demonstrates cannabis as a safe and effective medicine for individuals suffering from a wide variety of debilitating medical conditions.
- 2. We provide a safe, inclusive environment where families and individuals feel at ease while simultaneously inspiring them to shed the trappings of shame and fear society has instilled upon us concerning cannabis.
- 3. We provide a sustainable, standard-setting business that promotes growth, allowing us to evolve - not only for itself, but for its patients, communities, and employees. We believe in doing well by doing good.
- We provide patients with unparalleled expertise and honest dialogue when it comes to cannabis, its medicinal qualities and how patients can use it to find relief. We utilize clear, comprehensive labeling to help educate patients and provide transparency.
- We do our diligence to comply with all legal and security requirements to mitigate risk and to ensure we are consistently there for our patients.
- We refuse to offer anything but the highest quality to our patients.
- We believe education - free from propaganda - to be the key in unlocking the courage of individuals 50 and wiser and allowing a little plant the chance to change their lives indefinitely.